Welcome to the OGGN News Podcast with your Host and Executive Producer for OGGN, Savannah Wilson. In this episode, she walks through some news and updates to the show for the week of June 7th to 11th.
Podcasts of This Week:
- OGGN Happy Hour: June 24th from 6-9 PM CT
- OGGN Clubhouse Room: https://www.clubhouse.com/join/oggn/kscbTXKV/MwEWzvNQ
This Week’s Articles:
- “Campaigners call on Biden to halt new oil drilling and cancel leases on public lands”: https://platform.welund.com/article/read/106010?cat_id=29
Enverus Rig Count:
- Link to the Enverus Rig Count: https://www.enverus.com/dailyrigcount/
- This week, from the 7th to 11th we’ve added 10 rigs and went from 520 to 530 rigs total.
- “Global demand for PPE drove record Chinese imports of naphtha and LPG in 2020”
- “Libyan oil exports unaffected despite a pipeline leak and production issues at the El Sharara oil field”
Enverus Stock Performance:
This Week’s Review:
- Looking forward to this
- Been a fan of all the podcasts this group has put out for years. Looking forward to the insight you provide Savanna. – Gingerofalltrades
SPOC Automation is a family of innovative companies specializing in variable speed drive automation and inverter technologies. Applying over 70,000 drives in the harshest applications within the upstream and midstream markets, SPOC is the leader in drives. SPOC’s inverter technologies are providing electrical alternatives the industry has never had before with smart grid inverters and energy storage systems.
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Executive Producer, Savannah Wilson.