Welcome to the OGGN News Podcast with your Host and Executive Producer for OGGN, Savannah Wilson. In this episode, she walks through some news and updates to the show for the week of May 31st to June 4th.
Podcasts of This Week:
- OGGN Happy Hour: June 24th from 6-9 PM CT
- OGGN Clubhouse Room: https://www.clubhouse.com/join/oggn/kscbTXKV/MwEWzvNQ
This Week’s Articles:
- “Greenpeace and Oxfam argue Britain ‘should stop oil and gas exploration in North Sea’”: https://platform.welund.com/article/read/105595?cat_id=22
Enverus Rig Count:
- Link to the Enverus Rig Count: https://www.enverus.com/dailyrigcount/
- This week, from May 31st to June 4th we lost 10 rigs and went from 539 to 529 rigs total.
Enverus Stock Performance:
This Week’s Review:
- Go OGGN
- “Looking forward to this being my morning drive listen. OGGN is an amazing source of information in our space! Thanks for launching this.” – B2Badvisor
SPOC Automation is a family of innovative companies specializing in variable speed drive automation and inverter technologies. Applying over 70,000 drives in the harshest applications within the upstream and midstream markets, SPOC is the leader in drives. SPOC’s inverter technologies are providing electrical alternatives the industry has never had before with smart grid inverters and energy storage systems.
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Executive Producer, Savannah Wilson.