Welcome to the OGGN News Podcast with your Host and Executive Producer for OGGN, Savannah Wilson. In this episode, she walks through some news and updates to the show for the week of May 17th to 21st.
Podcasts of This Week:
- The New Energy ScaleUps Podcast: ESU
- Make sure to check out the first 5 episodes and leave a review!
- The New Journey to the Energy C-Suite Podcast: JECS
- Make sure to check out the first 3 episodes and leave a review!
- Check out Lilly Spiwak through her LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lillian-spiwak-641a8a1b5/
- Don’t forget to wish her a Happy Birthday on May 24th!
- OGGN is starting up our Happy Hours again! The next one should be June 24th, and I’ll have more information about it in the coming weeks, so stay tuned!
- Link to The Cannon Website: https://www.thecannon.com
This Week’s Articles:
- “Exxon and BP success in US Supreme Court climate case disappoints campaigners”: https://platform.welund.com/article/read/105184?cat_id=7
Enverus Rig Count:
- Link to the Enverus Rig Count: https://www.enverus.com/dailyrigcount/
- The U.S. dropped 21 active rigs in the last week for a count of 517 rigs as of May 19, according to Enverus Rig Analytics. The U.S. rig count averaged 530 in the last week compared to 534 the prior week.
Enverus Stock Performance:
This Week’s Review:
- “This is a perfect way to get a quick snapshot to stay informed and engaged with all things OGGN!” – JGauthier22
- Check out Justin Gauthier through his LinkedIn Here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/talkingbeard/
- Check out the Oil and Gas Onshore Podcast Here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/oil-and-gas-onshore-podcast/id1450833136
SPOC Automation is a family of innovative companies specializing in variable speed drive automation and inverter technologies. Applying over 70,000 drives in the harshest applications within the upstream and midstream markets, SPOC is the leader in drives. SPOC’s inverter technologies are providing electrical alternatives the industry has never had before with smart grid inverters and energy storage systems.
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Executive Producer, Savannah Wilson.