Welcome to the OGGN News Podcast with your Host and Executive Producer for OGGN, Savannah Wilson. In this episode, she walks through some news and updates to the show for the week of May 10th to 14th.
Podcasts of This Week:
- Check out Lilly Spiwak through her LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lillian-spiwak-641a8a1b5/
- Don’t forget to wish her a Happy Birthday on May 24th!
This Week’s Articles:
- Nothing to note from The Welund Report for this episode.
- Link to the Enverus Intelligence Vault: http://intelligence.enverus.com
- “Cyberattack shuts in pipeline carrying 45% of East Coast fuel” by Erin Faulkner
- “Colonial resumes several-day restart of shut-in pipeline” by Erin Faulkner
Enverus Rig Count:
- Link to the Enverus Rig Count: https://www.enverus.com/dailyrigcount/
- This week, from the 10th to the 14th, we’ve lost three rigs and went from 534 rigs down to 531 rigs total.
Enverus Stock Performance:
This Week’s Review:
- “Quick easy way to keep up with whats going on with OGGN and also some “insider baseball” Oil and Gas News. Well done Savannah!” – Mark LaCour
- Check out Mark LaCour through his Linkedin Here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oil-and-gas-expert-speaker/
- Don’t forget to wish him a Happy Birthday on May 30th!
- Check out my stepmom Paige Wilson through her LinkedIn Here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tabithapaigewilson/
- Check out the Oil and Gas This Week Podcast Here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/oil-and-gas-this-week-podcast/id972712230
SPOC Automation is a family of innovative companies specializing in variable speed drive automation and inverter technologies. Applying over 70,000 drives in the harshest applications within the upstream and midstream markets, SPOC is the leader in drives. SPOC’s inverter technologies are providing electrical alternatives the industry has never had before with smart grid inverters and energy storage systems.
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Executive Producer, Savannah Wilson.