Welcome to the OGGN News Podcast with your Host and Executive Producer for OGGN, Savannah Wilson. In this episode, she walks through some news and updates to the show for the week of April 26th to 30th.
Podcasts of This Week:
- The New Oil and Gas Digital Doers Podcast: OGDD
- Make sure to check out the first 5 episodes and leave a review!
- OGGN Livestream: “The Search for ROI: Identifying and Evaluating Advantaged Oil Products”
- May 5th at 3pm Central
This Week’s Article from The Welund Report:
- “FracTracker drone monitors gas sites in Ohio and Pennsylvania”: https://platform.welund.com/article/read/103651?cat_id=29
- Check out FracTracker Here: https://www.fractracker.org
Enverus Rig Count:
- Check out the Enverus Rig Count: https://www.enverus.com/dailyrigcount/
- The US rig count inched up by three in the last week to 521 as of April 28, according to Enverus Rig Analytics. The current count is up 5% in the last month and up 27% YOY (year-over-year).
Enverus Stock Performance:
This Week’s Review:
- Love it!
- “Great way to get the latest going on at OGGN. Excellent” – Kawipts1977
SPOC Automation is a family of innovative companies specializing in variable speed drive automation and inverter technologies. Applying over 70,000 drives in the harshest applications within the upstream and midstream markets, SPOC is the leader in drives. SPOC’s inverter technologies are providing electrical alternatives the industry has never had before with smart grid inverters and energy storage systems.
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Executive Producer, Savannah Wilson.