Welcome to the OGGN News Podcast with your Host and Executive Producer for OGGN, Savannah Wilson. In this episode, she introduces her sponsor SPOC Automation, and walks through some news from the week of April 5th to 9th.
Podcasts of This Week:
- Overview of OGGN Perspective with Stephen Forrester.
- Implementation of Street Team Committees with our new Street Team Director Brian Mahn.
This Week’s Articles:
- Schlumberger & Microsoft unveil open energy data solution by Joseph Gyure
- Halliburton reports industry-first intelligent frac in Permian by Joseph Gyure
- Oil-field services companies add 23,000 jobs in march
This Week’s Review:
- Informative. Organized. Beneficial.
- “Savannah’s podcast impressed me every time I listen. A rising star podcaster in the oil and gas industry, tune in if you need more information.” – Anderson Williams PhD
SPOC Automation is a family of innovative companies specializing in variable speed drive automation and inverter technologies. Applying over 70,000 drives in the harshest applications within the upstream and midstream markets, SPOC is the leader in drives. SPOC’s inverter technologies are providing electrical alternatives the industry has never had before with smart grid inverters and energy storage systems.
Leave a Review
Enjoy listening? Support the show by leaving a review in iTunes.
Connect with OGGN
Interested in Sponsoring? If you would like to get your company in front of our professional audience, please contact our Executive Producer, Savannah Wilson.